View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #1244
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Thanks CW!

Way to go mau!!!!

This was a very interesting game. Even when we were "winning" early we still felt like there was a point where the game would turn, once it became clear that a mass reveal would kill us.

We got a little messed up early on and didn't get the conversion but it actually paid off as it gave us mau who was able to be a villager for most of the game legitimately.

When Darth started to go after Zinto we were hoping that he would pull it off and get others voting for him. If that happened we were going to convert Darth that night as a thank you and for the win.

I was hoping to keep us in modern times for a while at the start, that is why the nudge back to modern initially but didn't realize that I couldn't do anything to prevent the time change when Lathum ended the day on day two.

I was going to vote for a villager that night so Lathum could end the day (and I could claim setup) but then saw that Autumn beat me to it.

What was up with ntn, I thought for sure that he had some kind of role. He posted more in one day that he has in entire games I believe. I like the new ntn. Plus he posted something about cats and Egypt that we weren't sure if that was a hint or some sort or if he was playing Cliff (there was a cheers reference right around that time if I remember correctly).

I was hoping to setup a Darth versus me showdown at some point. Tried to set him up with the "are you a wolf" question which I could refer to later if needed and it started to look like we needed it. Sorry Darth, nothing personal.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote