View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #768
Radii
Head Coach

Development keeps coming fast. We've got 5 players on the roster rated over 80 now.

Moye 84 (+1 this year so far)
Barrett 81 (+1)
Ozier 81 (+1)
Sanders 80 (+1)
Sneed 80 (+1)

Remember that Moye was a JC transfer and is a senior this year. Those other four guys still have ~2 2/3 years with us to grow.

Additionally, my 3rd string PG, Pearson McClurkin, currently being redshirted, has gained 2 points to his overall rating and is up to 75 OVR.

Three guys i had on my target list signed with ACC opponents. 5* SG Darren Bookout, the SG I really wanted, is going to end up at Clemson. 5* PG Darren Richard, who I almost went after as he was from Florida, signs with Virginia Tech. 4* SF Reece Plummer, who I didn't mention because I had so many 5* targets, is also going to Virginia Tech.

Holy crap... i think I made a note of the fact that the ACC only landed 3 5* recruits as a conference last year between all 12 teams... well there's a HUGE talent infusion coming.

Boston College lands the #20 overall recruit, a 5* PG from New Hampshire.

Clemson loads up with the #7 recruit, PG out of Kentucky, #8 recruit, SG out of North Carolina, and #11 recruit, a PG out of Georgia.

florida State of course has two 5* guys coming in.

Georgia Tech lands #17 overall, 5* SG out of Memphis.

NC State lands the #2 overall recruit, a PG out of Chicago, and the #15 overall recruit, a SG from Florida.

And Virginia Tech lands the #5 overall recruit, a PG from Florida.

That's 10 5* recruits for the league and its only the early signing period.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote