View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2004 Season - Week 2

Timpview QB Kim Gillespie
When coach called me into his office and had this gentleman on the phone and was going over this entire process, I was thinking when will I have the time? But then once I thought it through I was thinking this would be more therapy than anything else for me. Our first week out was a dead period really. No contact was coming from anyone, then heading into this week I have been contacted by a couple of schools. Kentucky is trying to talk me into preferred walk-on status with them. Utah State, an in state school has called and offered me a scholarship and invited me up to visit. I am considering it as they are not the best in my major.

High School Stats
6 Games Played
31/68 418 yards 4 TD 1 INT

Timpview FB Brady Peabody
Coach and this crazy guy wants to cover the recruiting process I am game, but I told them I seriously doubt anyone is going to want me. Right now it's all Div II and III schools that are calling. I am hoping for one DIV I to contact me...I would probably take preferred walk-on somewhere.

High School Stats
6 Games Played
29 carries, 117 yards, 3 TDs
11 receptions, 87 yards, 4 TDs

Clarence DE Sean Prill
I figured this wouldn't hurt me that much if I did this, but I also think it has helped as more teams from all over have contacted me than I thought would. Illinois and Stanford have contacted me, no offer from them yet. New Mexico has contacted me as well and offered a scholarship plus invited me out to visit. Honestly, I don't think I will waste one of my 5 visits on them as their Medicine program is not the best.

High School Stats
6 Games Played
43 Tackles, 6 Sacks

Last edited by MacroGuru : 01-26-2011 at 09:02 AM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote