View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2004 Season - Week 3

Timpview QB Kim Gillespie
Wow, I truly can't believe this. Some of the hype and buzz that has spun around with my name lately has been shocking. Nothing shocked me more than getting a phone call from the head coach of Mississippi State, he was wanting me to walk-on to their program with preferred status.

Then a somewhat close school, UNLV called and paid me a visit this week. They want me to visit their campus and I am thinking about it. Their music program isn't the greatest but I can work with it.

High School Stats
7Games Played
36/81 493 yards 4 TD 1 INT
2 carries for 18 yards

Timpview FB Brady Peabody
It hasn't been active from the Div I programs in recruiting me. I am getting some noise from the Div II and Div III programs out there. The Div II's have scholarships to offer, but my grades are enough I can get one academically.

High School Stats
7 Games Played
39 carries, 136 yards, 3 TDs
12 receptions, 98 yards, 4 TDs

Clarence DE Sean Prill
I didn't bat an eye when the Syracuse head coach called and wanted me to trip up there. My family hopped into the van and made the drive up. Spoke with the coach, he wowed me with the team prestige factor and then I took a tour of their medical program and that shocked me to the point I gave a verbal to Syracuse on the spot. I may still listen to other offers and options out there, but Syracuse fits everything for me right now.

High School Stats
7 Games Played
52 Tackles, 6.5 Sacks