View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2004 Season - Week 5

Timpview QB Kim Gillespie
So Snow College calls me up and asks me to trip down there and I immediately do. It's so close and can be done in a day. Plus Dad and I hit the canyon on the way down and fished for a bit. While there they talked to me about my playing time and said I would be given a chance to compete for the starting spot after I had my red shirt my freshman year. That was a nice gesture, but I don't know if it's right for me.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
39/91 536 yards 4 TD 1 INT

Timpview FB Brady Peabody
I am still weighing that offer for Snow, it's great and all. A chance to play at a Division I program. But I do have a Academic / Athletic scholarship offer from a Div II school I seriously have to think about. I managed to get a touch dinged up here in my final week of a game.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
55 carries, 249 yards, 3 TDs
16 receptions, 140 yards, 5 TDs

Clarence DE Sean Prill
Georgia Tech contacted me this week. Not to much of an interesting conversation other than they were talking preferred walk-on status and I informed him off the Syracuse offer. Their coach informed me they are deep at the DE position and I would be sliding into the rotation 2 years down the road and it wasn't with a guarantee at all. I appreciated the honesty but it's not where I want to be.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
65 Tackles, 7.5 Sacks