View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2004 Season - Week 7

Timpview QB Kim Gillespie
This is getting stressful for me and the lack of offers coming in are concerning to me. So I call up UNLV and tell their coach I will trip down this week. It was a good visit. Their music program is ok, but not the best while their team is known but not where it could be. Looking at their depth chart it looks like I could have a chance to play in a year or two, but not right out of the gates.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
39/91 536 yards 4 TD 1 INT

Timpview FB Brady Peabody
I call Snow College and tell them I am not interested right now and I am moving on to a Div II school and their coach told me to hang on with that thought and wondered if I would be willing to meet with him next week. I said sure thing. Looks like we are getting a home visit from Snow.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
55 carries, 249 yards, 3 TDs
16 receptions, 140 yards, 5 TDs

Clarence DE Sean Prill
I took a little to long in letting Stanford know as they dropped their offer of preferred walk-on status to me. That's fine as I have the 2 scholarship offers still. Not to mention Michigan State just contacted me as well. New Mexico has been great to me, very upfront, outgoing and just persistent so I tell them I will trip out there this weekend.

It was a great visit, but their Medicine program is nowhere near where I need one to be for me. I don't think it will be a good fit for me.

High School Stats
9 Games Played
65 Tackles, 7.5 Sacks