View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #14
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2005 Season - Week 1

The Recruits:

Timpview C Bernie Ackerman
I followed Kim and Brads process pretty intently and I thought I would take this chance. Kim bagged on the OL last season and he had every right to, I was hurt as well as 2 other starters.

My recruiting starts out pretty intense as Dixie State College contacted me and offered a scholarship. I like the fact they have 2 players from Timpview on their roster which now has me considering their offer to visit.

Westminster College in downtown Salt Lake City has contacted me as well. They have provided a scholarship offer as well as invited me to visit.

Clarence RB Chester Blouch
Not being ranked nationally or one of the top players of the state I am not to sure where I am going to land. I mean, being the 7th best running back in a state like New York has to mean something right?

I guess it does as Cincinnati contacted me and offered preferred walk-on status, The College of Eastern Utah had contacted me as well. Where the hell is Price, Utah anyway?

Louisiana-Lafayette is the first school to offer me a scholarship. I am seriously considering a visit to their school.

High School Stats coming into the season:
5 Games Played
108 for 422 3 TD
13 receptions for 11 yards and 2 TD
25 Tackles, 1.5 sacks

Our Current Players:

Since our current players are red-shirts we thought we would have them update you on life and where they are at when grades come out on Week 4, Week 8 and Week 12. If they lose their shirt and play before then, we will let you know and they will provide an update if/when that happens.

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (11/62) - Redshirt

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (18/71) - Redshirt