View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #18
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2005 Season - Week 5

The Recruits:

Timpview C Bernie Ackerman
What a busy week as the phone did not seem to stop ringing. I received a contact for interest from Central Florida. I also had San Jose State contact for interest as well.

Rutgers got back with me today with an invite and scholarship offer that I am considering. I also had local school, USU-Vernal contact and offer a scholarship and a visit.

Pretty crazy, I think I need to take the Rutgers visit but I will have to talk it over with my parents to make sure it's the right thing to do.

Clarence RB Chester Blouch
Well, no new contacts this week as I am considering the 3 offers for visit I have with CEU, ULL and Weber State.

I have finally found CEU on a map and Weber State as well. My internet research found that their Spanish programs are Very Good. I will more than likely check them out.

High School Stats coming into the season:
9 Games Played
193 carries for 828 yards, 8 TD
18 receptions for 199 yards, 2 TD
41 Tackles, 1.5 Sacks

Our Current Players:

Since our current players are red-shirts we thought we would have them update you on life and where they are at when grades come out on Week 4, Week 8 and Week 12. If they lose their shirt and play before then, we will let you know and they will provide an update if/when that happens.

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (11/62) - Redshirt

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (18/71) - Redshirt