View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2005 Season - Week 8

The Recruits:

Timpview C Bernie Ackerman
This week was emotional, exciting and a decision was made. College of Eastern Utah came in after my visit with an offer.

I sat down with my mom and dad and we discussed a lot of the pro's and con's with each school that offered. When it was all said and done we made a decision. I am proud to announce I will be playing football at

College of Eastern Utah

Clarence RB Chester Blouch
I enjoyed my trips out to Utah and Oklahoma enough that I accepted the trip to Louisiana to visit ULL. They have been extremely patient with me from the get go. Honestly, they have a good football program, their Spanish program has something to be desired.

High School Stats coming into the season:
9 Games Played
193 carries for 828 yards, 8 TD
18 receptions for 199 yards, 2 TD
41 Tackles, 1.5 Sacks

Our Current Players:

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (11/62) - Redshirt
School has been going well. Bonnie has me whipped....into shape and rearing to play next season. I have a B- in Education and a B in German, meanwhile I have A's in Accounting, Stats and Music.

I am still studying with coach and going over game film and working with them on my mechanics.

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (18/71) - Redshirt
Well, I tried to make amends with a few of the people I offended and it just went south. Looking at things it's ok, I will just have to make some friends with my play on the field next season. School is school, I have a B+ in Psychology and A's in all my other classes.