View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #25
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2005 End of Season

We roll to a close with the 2005 season. It managed to show 2 recruits hit the big time with 2 Division I schools.

We saw Timpview High C Bernie Ackerman sign with College of Eastern Utah and their resurrected football program.

Timpview C Bernie Ackerman

College of Eastern Utah

We also witnessed a running back that wasn't even nationally recognized get attention and offers from multiple Division I programs and he moved onto a high powered offense with Tulsa.

Clarence RB Chester Blouch

Tulsa Golden Hurricanes

Our Current Players:

With our current players that signed on last season, they both had hopes of being starters going into the programs but realized the game was to fast and needed a season to grow and learn.

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (11/62) - Redshirt
Kim managed a 4.0 GPA while learning the fundamentals of the offense and keeping his girlfriend Bonnie happy. He was also happy with life in general and content with the way he is involved with the team.

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (18/71) - Redshirt
Sean pulled a 3.94 GPA just missing straight A's with an A- in Sociology. He is fairly happy with what is going on and has been mentoring with one of the seniors on how to play the DE spot.

USC kicks the game winning field goal to beat Notre Dame in OT and take the National Championship.