View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:14 PM   #36
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2006 Season - Week 5

The Recruits:

Timpview K Spencer Elliot
For right now I have given a verbal to Williams & Mary as they have made the best offer out there for me. I know if given the chance I will accept a Div I school.

The Current Players:

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (RS So 16/62)
This might be a bit longer than most of the other posts, because it might be one of the last ones I make. I have never experienced something so painful in my life. You see, I tore my ACL this game. I was on a roll, 3/3 and 38 yards. It was a blindside hit, where I planted as I threw that third pass, as I went down, my knee stayed where it was at. There was a loud pop followed by a searing pain, and a dry scream erupted from my throat.

According to the doc I am out for at least 44 weeks and he isn't 100% sure I will ever return.

I am pushing straight B's right now with class. I am sitting here right now with my leg in a wrap, and I go through surgery at the end of the week.

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (RS So 23/72)
We met a buzz saw this week and it was called Ohio State, the #1 ranked team in the country. They hit us hard and we dropped the game 52-0. I got in on the standard rotation and wasn't that outstanding, heck, none of us were in this game.

2 Tackle
.5 sack
1 Tackle for Loss
36 Plays

College of Eastern Utah C Bernie Ackerman (FR 2/53)
I managed to piss coach off with my play last game and he kept me out of this game and potentially others. He wants me to prove to him I know what the hell I am doing. Those were his words, not mine.

Tulsa RB Chester Blouch (FR 16/47) - Redshirt
School life is going good for me. My girlfriend Pam is kind of keeping me focused on school. I am sporting 3 C's and 2 A's. I know my coach has scheduled most of my football time to be focused on my studies and the gym...Pam is taking me away from the studies as she likes what is happening from the gym.