View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #40
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2006 Season - Week 7

The Recruits:

Timpview K Spencer Elliot
And as the season winds down I have received a couple of calls. One from San Diego State inviting me to walk on, the other from Snow College, inviting me to walk on as well. Snow has the better law school than SDSU. I am going to trip to Snow, we will see if San Diego offers me a trip as well.

The Current Players:

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (RS So 16/62)
Well, the knee hurts like hell and it is very tough to sit on the sidelines with the knee in a brace and on crutches, but I am doing my best to help the team out as I am working with the QB's and explaining what I see. I know I am only a Soph, but I was the starter.

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (RS So 23/72)
I managed to somewhat get back into a little better rotation but no much. I was out there for around 20 plays and managed 1 tackle. I hope to hell I can get some more playing time. I know we are getting our asses kicked, but bring in your talent to help out instead of being so stubborn to keep me on the bench.

College of Eastern Utah C Bernie Ackerman (FR 2/53)
6 plays and they were run plays. It helped me pick up the calls better and I do not have to worry about shifting the line for blocking assignments. I did have a KRO but managed to blow that opportunity.

Tulsa RB Chester Blouch (FR 16/47) - Redshirt