View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:57 AM   #161
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Colic sucked. Our second daughter Mackenzie had it. Nothing worked. Even things like the car, the dryer, the vaccuum cleaner, etc., worked to quiet her down, but she never stayed asleep. The minute we tried to put her to sleep - bam, she was screaming again. In order for it to work, I would have had to sit in the laundry room for hours on end. Not going to happen.

She had it for about 3 months. She screamed from 8pm until 1am nearly every night. And then one night we realized we didn't have to get up to get her, and we've had no problems with her at all. In fact, she's so good about going to bed now, I almost think those 3 months were worth the trade off. Since she was about 6 months, all we've had to do is take her into her room, turn off the lights, and she reaches for the bed. Putting her to sleep is a 10 second exercise. It's amazing.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote