View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:29 PM   #122
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

We are ready to advance.

I lost and am really frustrated. I'll finish the season but after that Im done.

The CPU was set to win the entire game from the opening kick off.

I played my butt off including letting them score to get the ball back with 48 seconds to go.

Right down the field 1st and goal from the 5 12 seconds left no timeouts.
Call a nice middle mesh play and the TE is wide open. This wasnt one of the I thought I hit the button before I was sacked deals. I hit Rb to hit the TE 5 times the QB wouldnt throw the ball. I then hit X still would throw the ball RS wouldnt throw it away, I finally start scrambling and look like Im still going to get in the end zone when Im ran down from behind, caught inside the 1 and drug backwards. The play clock had of course long since expired.

That was the pinnacle but it also included a swatted down pass that was caught by another wWR 20 yards away.

Its rare but when the game goes into CPU wins no matter what mode any effort is ultimately futile.

Im really pissed right now. Really analyzing how many hours of my life I am giving to this game to an electronic device screw me and make me unhappy.

I know this sounds whiny and childish ...but I dont care right now. This entire game was bullshit. Multiple times Id be in cover 3 and theyd throw to a double covered man. On a 3rd and 19 I hit the RB in the backfield and he stiff armed me 21 yards for the first down.

Late in the game my star RB was not shown as injured but could go in for the last 2 series.

I could go on.

CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote