View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 09:59 AM   #220
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
RE: U-18 . . . I'm guessing it's if they're 18 at the start of the season, maybe?

Maybe, frankly, I have not checked if the 19yo player had just turned 19 or not, I just move him to reserves...

Quote:

RE: Joyce . . . Sucks. You might be able to ink him back. I'd just give it a whirl.

For now, his agent tells me he is not interested in a move to Luton. Weird thing is his favorite team said Luton before he signed with Sheffield. At 380k of compensation, I don't think he'd be worth it. I need better first team players...

Quote:

RE: Hanson . . . By the way, I had the best luck with him as a right fullback with decent performances at defensive middie and centreback. He should be okay as a wingback for you. He didn't seem to enjoy playing up front very much when I was tinkering with the demo. I, uhh, went around and snagged young players from a bunch of different teams when I tinkered with the demo. He was one of them.

Interesting, thanks for the tip. He played in a few preseason friendlies, getting mixed results as both a centreback or central defensive middie. I'll see what I'll do with him. For now, he was moved to the reserves in order to stay in shape for when I'll need him...

FM