View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 03:38 PM   #226
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Injury News
Yet another injury to a starter. Now it's Sol Davis who twists his ankle in training. He will also miss 2 weeks.

Transfer News
Sheffield Wednesday offer me keeper Allan McGregor. And he's on the cheap too: $500k

He's only valued at 80k and they signed him on a free transfer in July 2005. I'm not falling for the bait. More than that, Murphy is still playing well, averaging 7.71 in form rating.

In other transfer news, I decide to offer Keith Keane around, again asking 1.6M for the kid. We'll see...

International Call Up
Alex Tiesse gets called up by the Ivory Coast Manager It's apparently for the qualifier round of the African Cup of Nations. Wow, we learn something new everyday. Tiesse is currently on a month by month part-time contract and was signed on a free transfer a while ago. He never developped enough to be a starting attacking midfielder for the first team. He is currently uncapped internationally.

Staff News
The respong to our physio advert is average, with 3 or 4 Americans responding to it. I don't offer any contract and continue the advert.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 01-05-2005 at 06:44 PM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote