View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #3930
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
We did get really lucky on rolls for kills late in the game and we got pretty lucky throughout I think. We got lucky that for some reason it was decided not to lynch Dubb but instead to lynch Danny who figured I was a spawn(I assumed by his posts) and who couldn't pass out guns because of it giving us a kill on Autumn by Dubb. Then we got lucky that after I was not on at all that the vote moved from me to Simbo. The reason we were lucky from A Simbo kill instead of me is that Danny was pushing hard for Brit to be scanned the next day. This allowed me to switch our conversion last minute from Sal to Danny since I knew he would have built up a lot of trust if Brit was found to be a wolf. Then I took the Doctors out of the equation for the day so that Brit would not be scanned. Oh yeah we also got lucky that I used a bed and Shiggles got exhausted because of it.

tl;dr:

We got lucky!

Well, but you guys had terrible luck that no one got mutated from environmental exposure. Even one conversion from that would've been a significant help for you. Plus you really made a great move to get almost all our key personnel sent out on that away mission and that wasn't lucky, that was you making a skillful play. Killed almost a full day for us, though luckily you were the queen so we at least didn't have to sweat spawnling attacks after that.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote