View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #3938
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
other than the time that hoops admitted to being a wolf and then convinced everyone not to lynch him because he would tell us another wolf the next day, not lynching dubb might be the worst play i have ever been a part of.

I think that's some pretty ridiculous hyperbole myself. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't make that play, as it turns out all the rules worked against me (dubb evolving in time to attack, the phasers being a post-lynch action). I should have kept it simple and kept my mouth quiet.

HOWEVER, it in fact did turn out to be very valuable to have that vote history. I believe it led us right to Simbo, and that may not have happened with a slam dunk runaway vote. And if we had voted better on that day we could have caught another Spawn. Danny's death could have happened any day. We lost me, but caught Simbo, and got rid of Dubb. Not a bad deal. Certainly not the worst day ever.

I think it would have helped to have me around to keep planning work, to be honest. But to also be honest I was spending way too much time every day doing that and it's probably best for me, my business and my bank account that I died.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote