View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #223
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

No reason not to stick that up before deadline methinks. It can be edited with extra colour afterwards.

Don't really know what you can read into the votes. One thing I've been thinking is that in this sort of game if I was a wolf I'd be much more likely to vote to save a team-mate, for two reasons.
1) Assuming there are three wolves they are 13:3, with another team that might co-ordinate against them. They're going to need to cover their butts. And they get extra value from having more team-mates alive because of the sharing of resources, ability to coordinate bets etc etc.
2) Voting a team-mate isn't going to prevent them from being nightkilled if the other team get the hitman. In fact if they get trust that way they might be more likely to be taken out.

So in recent games there's been a lot of hot wolf-on-wolf voting. There might be this game as well, but I think there will be less team-mate vs team-mate voting. Unless the wolf is a usual seer scan target (Danny, Chief, JAG) - in which case they might reckon on being scanned and try to get trust for a team-mate.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote