View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 04:01 PM   #366
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

And...since my availability becomes spotty until very close to deadline in about 30 minutes...

I still sort of feel Grover is a good candidate to lynch. That said, we can save that for later, maybe. We don't need a two horse race in day 2, and that's where we are headed. Thusly...I bring you Plan B.

Timmae [4] - vaimes (83), Chief Rum (135), MartinD (151), EagleFan (190)
The Jackal [2] - Zinto (160), fontisian (182)

That's the ending tally yesterday. I'm throwing out the EF vote from yesterday - there's no way all the wolves piled onto one person. I like looking at the Also Rans, particularly on day 1.

If we take a very VERY liberal assumption that Jackal is good. We have one confirmed villager voting for Jackal in font.

We have one confirmed villager in EF voting for Timmae, and a guy I thus far feel okay about in Rum. Vaimes has been too idle to know anything about right now.

That brings me to Martin and Zinto. Neither of them have (in our whole 1 day of incredibly useful information!) made me feel remotely warm and fuzzy, but then, nobody really does. They're both in nicely easy places for a wolf to dump a day 1 vote. That said...

Vote MartinD
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote