View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 05:17 PM   #492
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I'm not sure that taking it down makes sense with 1/2 the people in the game being in the thread right now. Hopefully Coffee can do whatever he feels he needs to do to right the ship - SirFozzie had a situation much like this back in the X-Com game.

Perhaps in the interest of fairness, since it was me that screwed up, I should be lynched. I completely understand if that is what needs to be done. It wasn't intentional, but the damage has been done. Again, my apologies for this.

Quote:
WVU, sorry if we pushed you into revealing your role. But it is a pretty universal WW rule to not post a PM word-for-word as that is very capable of tilting the board on these games.

It's all good. I don't get upset over stuff like this. Hell, I would be on the bandwagon if I were one of you.

Quote:
Part of the reason Saldana has come under attack this afternoon is because his version of the night actions (paraphrasing the PM) doesn't seem to resonate with the scene the Coffee painted. I'm sure if Saldana is innocent he would love to paste last nights PM in its entirety to help prove his innocence but that isn't allowed in order to maintain game integrity. New player mistake ...
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote