Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

January

Jan 13 -Friendly vs Turkish Team
Jan 17 – Friendly vs Turkish Team
Jan 20 – Friendly vs Turkish Team
Jan 27 – Friendly vs Turkish Team

We get back to real football in February

We have updated our expectations to mid-table and the board have given me some more cash to work with

I just got signed to Sepsi!!!

Yes you did my friend. Yes you did.

ST Martin Giminez, 26 years old, Argentinian – So the bad stuff up front. He is not good, at all, with jumping and heading – 7s in each. He is not versatile, according to muh coaches. He just plays ST. I’m paying him 4.4k/week on a key player role. This is his first time playing outside of Argentina. Our coaches think he can get a little hot under the collar at times, but they love his “consistency” and how big he shows up for big matches. So, hopefully, they see some strong stuff there from various hidden stats.

Here’s the good stuff:

Physical stats – 15 acceleration, 14 agi, 13 pace, strength, stamina, balance, 12 fitness

Mental – 14 flair,13 vision, off the ball, anticip, devisions; 12 aggression,, concentration, determination, 11 work rate,

Tech stats – 14 dribbling, finishing, technique, 13 passing, first touch, 12 long shots, 11 PK, 10 cross, free kicks

Now that is a Striker who can compete at this level. I will work him into my lineup right now. I cancel Fulop’s loan.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote