Tandia – 425 k
Jure – 425k
Viera 275k
Gimenez – 275k
Rodriguez – 275k
Sato – 275k

That’s everyone over 250k

Again, hello Traore!

Gimenez should prove to be a strong signing for us.

Martin has been a bit of a traveler, and we are his 5th club. I hope he’ll have a landing party here for a few years.

The board offer to extend my deal. I force them to improve the facilities as part of the new deal. I extend my contract by one year..

I select my Turkish training camp squad.

I reject another offer for Rimniceanu, this time 100k more. He’s good. He’s not amazing. He’s not someone I’ll never replace. But he works. He’s a 27 year old guy who’ll do well for you.

We have statisticians giving us analyses like our injuries from training are the lowest in the Liga right now and such.

Several of my tutoring links are coming back as successful.

I accept an offer from Fiortina for one of my unsigned youth that I brought in from Italy for 400k plus 50% of next sale. This is for Gianmarco Grimaldi, whom we like and think he’s one of the better prospects out there, but I am happy to get cash now that I can harness later. He’s not going to be happy if I reject a good offer to head back home with a big time club. Bologna and a couple of others jump and I negotiate the same deal with two, and the others bow out.

Turkish Friendly #1 – I start Hadnagy for the first game and will rotate in Martin Gimenez. I sub in a ton of players after going up 2-0 by half time. We win 2-1.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote