View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 10:30 PM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Grimaldi heads to Fioritina, and that was his favorite team growing up so…. There you are. Good luck!

Turkish Friendly #2 – We win 3-1.

Moving forward I am going to start Gimenez. What role? He is best at False Nine. Now I have been running Simonovski at Target Man, support, this season, and we’re happy with the result. Hadnagy was Deep Lying Forward, Attack. He was a little old and his stats have atrophied. When I subbed him in, the best role for Dodoi was Advanced Forward, so I gave him that role. The best for Gimenez is False Nine, but that’s not really a role for a 2 man striker squad, that feels more 1 ST styling.

After that, his next best roles are poacher and trequarista. Given his passing is solid, let’s do Trequarista first and see how that goes for a bit.

Cardiff have given another offer for Rimniceanu with a base offer of 550k plus 200k in incentives. Nope. I’m not moving on for that low of an amount of money for my best GK. That’s not happening, and it’s not like Rimniceanu has gotten upset that I have been turning down Cardiff. It’s not a real team or anything.

Turkish Friendly #3 – We win 5-1. All four of my strikers scored one goal, and even Stoychev scored. For them. An Own-Goal. That guy is just….

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote