Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

February

Feb 4 – Away vs FCSB
Feb 7 – Away vs Craiova
Feb 12 – Away vs Timoaroa
Feb 16 – Home vs Concordia
Feb 25 – Away vs Juventus

This will conclude the regular season, and then playoffs from there. So we have a rough final five. These include:

• Away at a heavy hitter

• Away at #1, a team that hasn’t lost all year long

• Home vs #4

• Four away matches

And then we finish with Juventus at 13th to finish the season. So we need to show up.

Good training reports for Petre, Rimniceanu

Game #23 – Away vs FCSB – They have had a down season and find themselves in 7th. The cut for the continental playoffs is 6th. So right now, they are on the outside looking in, and they are going to do everything they can to ensure they rise on the league table. I am starting ST Gimenez at the Trequarista role and Tandia is not in the middle for Rod, I want the defensive minded Rodriguez in there. They score in the 17th minute, with a nasty cross to their star striker. Then in the 21st, Simonovski hits goal after Gimenez drives and shoots, and the ball is stopped by a DC and Simonovski pounces on the pass and puts to goal. Back and forth. Each team is playing well. Nasty shot by Gimenez turned aside, and them as well. They score again in the 35th. Then these idiots score a fluke bad cross that winds up in goal. They score in the 45th. Half. We are down 4-1. My attack is playing well, flowing, fluid, but my defense is just a sieve out there. They have just FIVE SHOTS ON TARGET. This is not a 4-1 scoreline statistically. I have 12 shots and 6 on target myself. Gimenez finds Simonovski for a goal in the 49th. He took a knock and I send in Dodoi. Petre finds Dodoi for goal in the 62nd, and now we are just one goal back. This could be about to get seriously unbelievable. I send in Stoychev for Palenik. I know. They score on a corner in the 65th. Tandia for Sato. We lose majestically 5-3. I have strikers and forwards with high 7.0s and 8.1 and no defender with a score more than 6.4. That’s just weird.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote