View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Luckily Petre and Simonovski were just banged a bit and will start next game. That win moved us back up to 6th.

I sign trialist AM/ST English Jake Picard to a hot prospect deal.

Our scouts found a sexy young Brazilian ST. I am trying to bring him in now.

Game #25 – The Timisoara match has arrived. I am starting Tandia in the middle for Rod. I also have DC Pepe on my bench in case there is a spot to send him in. Good luck! They have a nice shot on goal in the 33rd second of the game, but we stop it. Petre finds Simonovski in the 5th minute for goal, so they are clearly back and healthy! They score twice and it’s a 2-1 down, and then in the 26th minute Simovski is injured badly. In heads Dodoi. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Gimenez feeds Dodoi and the ball rolls off his leg for a long shot into the goal perfectly. Wow that looked pretty. He fed that thing threw like three defenders and a GK. They get a card. Timisoara move hard but the half sees 2-2 tie. Half. You can still win this! Go get this game! Another yellow their way early. Then a third. Troare picks up a knock, I send in Rod and flip him and Tandia on the match. A quiet second half sees time just drip. Oliviera for a tired Sato. Game, 2-2 tie. MOM is Dodoi.

Simonovski is out for 6 weeks to 2 months with an ankle injury.

We agree to a deal with the Brazilian youth club. We are spending 400k, which is the money we made earlier this year. Luckily he;s a striker, and he could come in to help out now.

GK Miron doesn’t like his lack of first team football but Hadnagy talks him down.

We sign him – we’ll look at him post match

Game #26 – Concordia arrive. I am staring Hadnagy and Gimenez. Early on, Tandia collects a goal after getting helped by Traore. Goal. Half. Don’t get complacent. Our foes score in the 51st, and then Viera is injured and I send in Dalmau for him. Dalmau assists Gimenez for goal on a corner when he gets Troare’s CK and then heads it over for their score. I send in Oliviera. They foul in the box, and Hadnagy sinks the PK in the 83rd, and we win 3-1. MOM is actually Dalmau!

Any win in the storm.

That bumps us to 6th with one game left. With 5 points separating us and the #7 team, we are guaranteed a Top 6 finish and the playoffs

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 06-21-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote