Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March

March 3 – Home vs Botosani
March 9 – Away vs Viitorul
March 17 – Home vs Craiova
March 31 – Away vs Cluj

Good training by Dalmau and Dodoi.

Continental Qualifier - Game #1 – Home vs Botosani – Despite them getting 2nd, I never felt like Botosani was this powerhouse when I played them. This could be one of our best chances to start out good. Remember we begin in 6th place with 20 points, but 5th is 20 and 4th is 21, and Botosani in 3rd is 22. We have the chance to really do something dangerous with a win. We’ll certainly leap over Botosani. I am starting countering, but I may move off soon. They score in the 9th minute off a counter, but then back off and I move to control. They get two yellows and I have Ursu and Sato not playing well. Hadnagy steals the ball and scores in the 24th and ties us back. In the extra time of the first half, they score again and it’s 2-1 them at the half. We can still win this one! In the 53rd minute, Gimenez finds Hadnagy for goal. I send in Dalmau and Stoycheck for Sato and Ursu and I switch my flankers and move Petre to the left flank. At the 69th minute, Dalmau finds Attila Hadnagy for his hat trick, and now we are up 3-2. Can we stay in front? They are moving forward hard, and I pull back to counter. They equalize in the 78th. One minute later, Dalmau finds Gimenez for goal. We are pushing forward hard ourselves over the next 8 minutes or so. I send in Rod. Five minutes of injury time. We win 4-3, MOM is clearly Hadnagy!

That was a classic, epic, back and forth match. That we won.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote