View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:07 PM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Continental Qualifier - Game #3 – Home vs Craiova. Cluj just tied 0-0 to FCSB so that opens us up. If we win today, and we certainly won’t, then we move to 2nd. Simonovski is back from injury but not match ready yet. He’ll be on the bench with the idea of subbing him in. They score off a PK given to them by a foul by Viera early, he gets a yellow card. Then they gather another goal from a long, lethal strike in the 27th. In extra time, Tandia hits home with a shot, assisted by Traore for goal and it’s 1-2 them at the half. Show me something else! In the 2nd half, I send in Simonovski and pull Viera for Stoychev early. Stoychev finds Tandia for another score in the 53d and it’s all knotted. Then they answer back in the 59th, and they are ahead 3-2 And they are coming hard. We weather the storm. I send in Sato. But remember, fans of Sepsi. Remember. We have the chosen one back. In the 88th minute, DMC Jure Obsivac finds Simonovski on an attack run. We finish that minute tied 3-3. Can we hold? Can we score and win? In the 91st minute, Dalmau is injured, and we are out of subs. We tie 3-3. Good comeback lads!

One of the things I like to after youth input is to heavily scout the league. Who got lucky?

Craiova did. They got a qualified mega-star, wonderkid of awesome potential - Robert Lupu. Cluj and FCSB have good ones as well that are better than most of the rest. I am scouting some potential additions to our squad from lower level leagues.

The Romanian Messi Craiova just got:

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote