View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:26 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I make an offer to these two Romanian youth

ML Adrian Prodan, 16, Romanian, from Victoria 2010
GK Daniel Muntean, 16, Academia Farul
AMR Alexandru Dimitru, 15, ProTeam

My wages have gotten a little high, and I remove much of my transfer money to help out. I have 40k in transfer left but bumped my salary to 59k. This also included the injection of cash we got from our renewed mid-table push in January.

Anyone else I like enough to bring in from nearby nations that our high scouting knowledge knows?

Yes, and I make some offers to youth on lower level clubs and such. If they sign, I’ll let you know. I am also doing scouting of folks on better clubs I can’t just poach.

I sign:

GK Henri Staelens, Belgium, 15 (not on any teams)
DC Pasqualano Pagano, Italy, 15 not on any teams
ST Petr Adam, Czech, 14, not on any teams

We rate Pagano very, very low right but but with high upside. Adam is the same. Staelens is a little better now but appears to have a much weaker future. But they were free!

I make Marko Simonovski a new contract. If anyone has earned it…. He signs and extends his stay a year and we bump his salary from 475/week to 2000.

I sign DC Carlos Badal from Valenica, he’ll join us at the end of that deal, he’s another youther they didn’t retain.

Jakub Palenik just earned his first cap.

Continental Qualifier - Game #4 – Away vs Cluj. That tie keeps us one point behind Cluj. Dalmau has a concussion and I swap in Sato again and go back to my normal set up. Cluj are on a losing streak and have just two points in three games. This might be the one good time to play Cluj. I begin defensive, and will hopefully open up like a beautiful flower. Marko is back in the starting role. Here we go! They collect two yellows in the first 15 minutes, and then they score in the 19th. I move to counter in the 30th. We injure one of their players and they have to get pulled. Half. We are down 1-0. Sato is injured in the 55th and Oliveira heads in. I also send in Stoychev and Ghinga. They score in the 84th, and we lose 0-2. I’m not happy with that.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote