View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 03:24 PM   #93
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Next, I need to look at ML and DMC. Well, I could sign a strong MR and then move Petre to ML. Petre is still getting better, but Sato/Dalmau aren’t. And I can break out Tandia to the wing and see how he plays out there after spending a year learning the MC/ML/MR spots better. But my preference is to delve down and unpack a high quality class player for us. I scout some folks to see what I can do. I have two strong, young, Argentinian players who would be happy to come play for us on the wing, but that’s yet another squad spot to a non-EU person. Do I want that?

For DMC?

There is this good Peruvian DMC my scouts like as well, but again, non-EU. Both him and my current offer for DC are on the Peru squad together. That’s cool.

There is a 30 year old Spanish guy approaching the end of his contract who’ll come play for me happily. Now he’s free. That’s nice. And his Mentals are strong, but physically and technically I’m not seeing a powerhouse. But he is a EU National, which helps.

Our first target agrees to come to Sepsi after his deal finishes:

DC Hansell Riojas, Peru, Free Transfer

Here he is:

Now he’s fully developed and he should be doing a strong job for us. See how some of his key things I want are still fine – 14 head, mark, tack etc, but there is also stuff here like technique, passing, first touch, even set pieces with throws and PKs? And then you have a very consistent slate of mental and physical stats? There is nothing here to dislike! Welcome to Romania!

Now that he’s confirmed, I may chase the other Peruvian on my radar for my DMC spot

Riojas and Lupu clearly push my squad closer to Cluj

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote