View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #94
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Who’s next?

I have set up friendlies with nearby strong teams – Craiova, Slavia Prague, Salzberg, and Fenerbache.

Salzberg is the big one. They have won the Austrian Premier Division 8 out of the last 10 years. Fenerbache is always one of the giants of Turkish football and just won their Super League last year. This will help to measure our growth. Can we hang with them?

Alright, my next signee has been locked in – Grant Margeman. After he arrives, I’ll show you his skill set.

Welcome to Sepsi!

I love you too buddy!

My players have returned from break.

Lupu arrives. He has a first team deal, 1.2k/week. My three youthers I signed back in April from lesser Romanian clubs are here as well.

I have around 2 mill left after these deals

I get a first team loan offer for Dodoi. Hmmm. With Hadnagy retired, I have four ST that I want for this year, and Dodoi and potentially Schlocobiert. If this were an offer for Schlocobiert from a fellow Liga team? I might take it. But Dodoi is my 3rd guy, and he’s not available for loan anyway. I say no

I am getting pushback in the media for the Lupu deal. I overspent. That Craiova made out massively.

We’ll see what they say in a few years….

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote