View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #863
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Nice!!! I've probably missed it or just don't remember, but, what does your normal daily eating consist of?

Yep - you just missed it. It's like 30 posts back or so (page 17 of 18 to me).

I'm a very routine-oriented person, so I'm real good at the diet part once I get into a routine with it. Typical day looks like this as far as diet.

Breakfast:
Light English Muffin (90 calories) with a bit of Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Light. (total of 150 calories or so TOPS)
Smoothie: 1 teaspoon of fat-free french vanilla yogurt, about 6oz of Trop50, 1 banana, approx. 1 cup of frozen fruit mix (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry), skim milk (less than 1/4 cup, just to make it smooth enough to drink easily). No idea of the calories in this - haven't broken it down.

Lunch:
-Pepperidge Farm (or store-brand) "100 calorie deli flats" - whole weat or 7 grain, 1 slice of meat (~60 calories), 1 slice of cheese (~100 calories)
-4 reduced-fat nilla wafers (~70 calories)
-small handful of baked ruffles (less than the one serving on the bag, maybe 80 calories worth)
-2 fruits/veg (3 clementines, big bunch of grapes, big container of baby carrots, couple apples, etc)

Dinner:
Varies - I had been going too heavy on pasta for a bit and I think that slowed down my weight loss for a bit. 3 days a week I have 2 slices of pizza (Fri,Sat, Sun - of course Sat/Sun I usually only eat breakfast+snack+dinner), I've been trying to have a chicken ceasar salad w/ no dressing 2 nights a week, oftentimes I have a Healthy Choice frozen entree (just the entree not the full meal) which is between 200-270 calories, along with some green veg (frozen peas, fresh broccoli, etc). This is the piece of my day with variety.

After dinner:
Dessert - on many occasions it's fat-free, sugar-free jello pudding (chocolate is YUM good), sometimes it's 1 single small york peppermint patty (from the 6 packs they have...they're 50 calories each). Weight Watchers frozen desserts on special occasions only if I've been light on calories for the day (1 per week MAX)

Snacking (because I usually stay up till 2am):
-Max one serving of dry Cheerios per night if I'm really hungry
-Max one handful/one serving of Goldfish if I'm really hungry

Occasional snack:
100 calorie packs of Healthy Pop popcorn (on occasion on saturday/sunday when watching soccer games i'll have full bags)

That's about all you'll find in my apartment!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote