View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:01 AM   #1184
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Hello CF,

I have been taking a beating actually, but have been rewarded for it by going up 2 levels. And it would be nice if I could actually use my bow attack for a change-I've been surprised both times I've been attacked. But overall the dungeon has been a very rewarding place for me so far.

Now I have a decision to make-go back to the lighter bricks, possibly to a room I've been too before and wind my way back to my starting room, or if I can't get the healing powders from JAG, don't move this turn and wait for the djinni sale so I can stay on this level. Decisions, Decisions.

Well keep an eye out for me and I will heal you if we meet up.
Heading to a new room tomorrow. 2 levelsssss! My word, that isss mosssst impressssssive.

Mussta been hard fightssss. Mine weren't eassssy either. My scratch issss infected and I don't have any bactine. I may turn into a wereweassssel.

Hanging back before charging into the depthssss may me the thing that sssavessss your life as sss I doubt anything on the upper level can kill you unlessss it got lucky. I didn't know thossssse clawssss that killed Kwhit were undead.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote