View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 11:19 PM   #855
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And sack, I in no way meant any of the things I said about Penny personally, I was just forced into the role of playing the mafia brute. I had to act like I had the game won and nothing Penny or RPI said mattered. If I had come out soft I feared Lathum may have switched votes.

Luckily my play earlier in the game, voting wolfs, being cleared by RA, defending mafia and the turncoat all allowed me to play that way. I'm not sure any other villager could have pulled it off. I had all the evidence there that I was indeed a mafia hiding in plain sight.

And like I said, "Are you fucking happy now." was a song quote from Mudvayne which I just so happened to be listening to at the time. Pennywise was asking a question that had already been throughly answered, so I threw together some quoted posts and tried to post it, but had to add text so I added that.

If you were in my situation I'm sure you would have been able to see that bending the truth and intimidation were the only way. Had I not intimidated RPI in the last day he would have killed me, but I came out big, convinced him I had the power to kill him and he elected to play it safe.

Sometimes you don't have to play that way, but I was up against a werewolf and 2 mafia and HAD to come out strong and mean, any other way would not have gotten the job done. You said it yourself that the villagers couldn't win. Well they obviously could, just not the "right and just" way.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote