View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 03:54 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Serbia – Joins the EU much later in the life span. (I am playing FM 18 as I haven’t liked the UIs of the more recent versions). It would be fun to be playing Serbia when that happens in a few years. 16 teams, 30 games, no more than 4 foreign players, divides into two halves at the end like Romania and Slovakia and plays each other. No thanks.

Austria –
In the EU, 10 teams, 36 games, 7 non EU, it does not divide up. You face the heavies four times each so you need to really bring your game. You have a lot of slots for non EU players, Slovakia just had 5. Bigger league with 1 Champions and 3 EURO quals out of 10 teams.

Slovenia – In the EU, 10 teams, 36 games, 3 non-EU players, 1 Champion, 2 EURO, this would be a big challenge with not that many non-EUs allowed.

Croatia – In the EU, 10 teams, 8 Non-EU, 36 games, 2 EURO quals, less of a challenge with that many Non EUs.

Poland – In the EU, 16 teams, 30 games, byzantine rules

Hungary – In the EU, 12 teams, 33 games, 5 Non EU, about the same challenge level as Slovakia. 3 EURO spots.

Let’s do Hungary!

Now…

Which team of these 12?

Hungarian Division 1 named the Nemzeti Bajnokság I which is nicknamed the NB1 by the locals.

We are in the 2017-2018 year. Let’s take one of the worst teams in the Nemzeti, I check out Wikipedia (2017–18 Nemzeti Bajnokság I - Wikipedia) and we have…

Vasas hitting #12. We’ll take Vasas.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote