View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 05:26 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

NB Game #1 – Away vs Mezőkövesdi SE – Ready for our first game with the team? Let’s do it! I begin countering since we are on the road. It’s a quick and quiet early 10 minutes.In the 16th minute off a counter Arabuli scores! Want to see our first goal and in the NB1?

Here you go! He jumped on a rebound from an on target long shot by Dubek. Normally I bring in a stud young youth, but here I may have inherited it with Arabuli, we’ll see. Arabuli to his ST Partner in the 26th minute. Here they come. I don’t like the ugly all white unis. Arabuli to Kovacs, in a corner kick that bounced around the box, extra time. Half. Don’t get complacent! I pull Gabovda for Centeno. I pull my MC for my Spanish stud youth. Rudolf for Arabuli after he is banged around. They score a goal in the 78th. Four minutes of added time and we hold and win 3-1. Want to see my first game and win?

Here you go! Nice win! MOM is Arabuli. Jose Vincente whom we gave a late game too is the youngest player in the history of the NB1 to play! Arabuli had a great debut! Coulibaly scored in his debut as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote