View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:44 PM   #586
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Nevermind.. it appears my memory isn't all that great. I'm not finding any posts with Abe mentioning the Jackal villager PM discussion. Looks like I was probably conflating Abe with Autumn.

Excerpt from Autumn's post #318:

Excerpt from Autumn's post #353:

I read #263-265 as a defense of Jackal and then an immediate vote on somebody else. Is it watertight? No, but it's the best I have to go on

Autumn is a bit more vocal in defense of Jackal but he's also the one who called him out immediately after his post and put the first vote on him. A wolf only does that to build trust and he ruined that by moving his vote off him and leaving it off. I don't see it, but those two are really good players so it's possible. I think it's somewhat unlikely though.

A wolf will never come out strongly in defense of another wolf, they will try to softly introduce doubt and steer the vote elsewhere and that's what I see the Abe posts above doing. Plus I really don't feel Font (I'm sure something is going on but the play is the same since day 0 when she couldn't have been a wolf yet) or Mau who were the other two options, after looking through yesterday in detail.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote