View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 01:16 AM   #403
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
So some things that made me curious about today..

I wasnt suprised we killed a good guy, we usually do on day 1. I am suprised at how so many people just -knew- he was good or -knew- he was bad. I had no clue one way or another, and just figured it was not worth the risk vs the reward to lynch him on a hunch just yet. If you suspect him as a wolf, let him live a bit and see who he allies up with. Just don't do the wolves work for them.

On the other hand, it was a little amazing to me a few people just -knew- he was good too. I don't know how folks know this stuff on day 1 when we just have hunches to go on...

The other thing that made me curious was what were you doing during all of that Goldeneagle? You threw out three random votes without any explanation during it all. Im puzzled why you picked me when I was perhaps the only one with a logical reason to have a vote on Bulletsponge. My vote was because he very clearly said last game that he wanted to play the next time he was a wolf by trying to be out and open it some and see if he could just hide in plain sight. He started off this game that way, I called him on it and he did not deny it or stop. So I voted for him. Not a great reason on day 3 or 4, but for day 1, thats good enough to fly.

Chances are Bulletsponge was a good guy to and we had all this fuss over nothing, I'm just intrigued by some people's actions today.

I am very suspicious of GE's actions. He would seem to have information about who is a wolf from his power of smell, and suggests such, but doesn't ever give us anything to go on? If you have this power and are good, why just suggest? Why not make a stronger and more directed accusation? Why would you ignore requests from others here to explain yourself? If you don't have this power and are good, what exactly are you trying to do? Lead us down false paths? Set yourself up as someone to protect because of our belief you have this power when you don't?

Or is this all just you jumping on what we have read in the narrative and trying to be a clever "hide in plain sight" player?

And that is all above and beyond the weird vote patterns, and avoiding the vote at first when we were in a dead heat? All of this just smacks of weirdness. Too weird for me. It's too weird for a bad guy either, I think, because it is too much in the open, and so much can go wrong with playing this way so early on.

Remember, everyone, we have more than one type of bad guy here, and the other bad guy wants Chaos dead, too. There are mutants among us, and I believe GE is one of these mutants. Even his power suggests mutant ability, although that's probably not meant to be the case (I don't think tangle would make it that obvious).

GE may not be a bad guy, but he seems every bit someone who isnt entirely working with us to catch the bad guys either.

I can't vote yet (before the night action, and won't be able to until close to the deadline tomorrow), but unless someone puts up a compelling case tomorrow for someone else, or if the night actions make a lynch obvious, I will be voting for GoldenEagle.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote