View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Fantasy Player Dynasty - Season 6 (2021-2022)

ok, here we go. Our first recruiting class is gone, and we're down to 14 players. 6 of those have used their redshirt, and Benito Sanchez and Jerry Miller won't be allowed to redshirt, as to avoid the possibility of having just 1 player in a class by himself. Let's look at those players and where they have landed on their teams depth charts:

RS SR PF Tim Sheppard (Michigan State) - Tim will start his senior season as the Spartans' Sixth Man, and should see plenty of PT.

RS SR C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh) - Jace is scheduled to be the starting center for the Panthers, and should again get lots of playing time.

RS SR PG Dean Hoo (Marquette) - Dean will be the starting point guard for the Eagles, and should get plenty of playing time.

RS JR SF Will Brown (Duke) - Will is projected to be the starting small forward for the Blue Devils, with plenty of playing time coming his way.

RS SO SG Barrett Hays (Florida) - The decision to redshirt last year seems to have been a good decision for Barrett, as the Gators have projected him to be the starting shooting guard this season.

RS SO SF Cori O'Neill (Marquette) - Poor Cori. If I could have made him transfer, I would have. He's projected 10th on the depth chart for the Eagles, and just is not progressing as we had hoped. It's rumored he'll get his share of PT, as he is the next SF in line after the starter.

SO PF Benito Sanchez (Utah State) - No redshirt option? No problem for Benito, as the Aggies have him listed as the starting power forward. No big surprise there for a guy coming off making the NCAA All-Freshman Team.

SO SF Jerry Miller (Florida State) - Jerry is projected to be the starting shooting guard for the Seminoles. He's expected to get some playing time, but not as much as others.

And now for the players that could potentially redshirt, if they really, really wanted to.

SR SF Deacon Palmer (Mississippi State) - Deacon will be valuable for the Bulldogs this season, as he can play any of 3 positions, but he's projected to be the starting shooting guard. What do you want him to do ntndeacon?

SR C Kuji Chagulia (Arizona) - Kuji is projected to be the Wildcats' starting center and play good minutes. What's your decision bbgunn?

SR PG Benton Gale (Florida) - Benton is projected to be the starting point guard for the Gators, but can also shift to shooting guard if needed. What would you like him to do breeze?

SR SG Jaybard Riley (Louisville) - Jaybard is projected to be the starting shooting guard for the Cardinals and play lots of minutes. But it's your decision Neuqua.

JR C Matthew Ginsberg (Georgetown) - Matthew will start for the Hoyas, and he'll start at center, but he can play either post position. What's your call DavidCorperial?

JR C Sophus Abel (Texas) - Sophus is projected to be the starting power forward for the Longhorns. He's projected to get good minutes. What are you thinking ntndeacon?

I'll go ahead and wait for the weekend to get season 6 going, but without any real redshirt candidates this season, if I haven't heard from everybody by Monday or Tuesday, I'll move forward anyways, and everyone will play.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote