View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 07:51 PM   #160
Flasch186
Coordinator

Went well

I wasn’t over the moon about the facilities as the place was built in 1953 but Aiden loved it

I reached out to my brother for advice and he says it’s a no brainier to go for one year to try it out

The coach, Aiden’s hitting coach, reiterated almost kind of in a forecast that Aiden is going to have to work to get on the field in game time. It’s certainly not a given and in a way I’m feeling a bit of trepidation about Aiden being potentially at the bottom of talent on the roster in the beginning. Just makes me nervous and makes me wonder or question whether I’m deluding myself that he’s good enough. Academically he’s smart enough but I think he’s going to be playing with some big boys and he’s going to really have to put on his big boy pants to learn and grind to get better.

One year. We’ll see what happens after one year.

If it’s too big of a jump then we’ll have to decide if the academics alone are enough to stay there and they might be. If not then he’ll go back to his old middle school For 8th and then high school at 9th and the original plan before this detour will just be reinstated.

Nerves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote