View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 09:56 AM   #181
Flasch186
Coordinator

I feel bad for me 4 years ago

The all star season has closed out in Branson Mo with Aiden continuing his slow slog back to being a hitter. Sometimes he would show up and sometimes he was too fearful (his first AB & then versus some velo). The team went 5-1 in pool play versus some good competition and their only loss was to the eventual champion. A stud laden tan out of Texas called Texas 12 and they had a few beasts one of which won the HR derby skill event. Against us we only lost 4-1 and one of their kids hit two dingers accounting for 3 of the 4 runs that they scored.

We were the 6 seed of the gold bracket and ran up against a local tan that apparently bright in a guest player flame thrower and we got no hit. The saddest part is that they got wiped out their next game because that’s all that they bought. We were deeper but not gas like that kid and lost 1-0. One round and done.

In the mean time we move on to his new school and his new program. Hopefully it all works out but we’re basically handing him over to the program and closing our eyes. It’s his path to manage now with our assistance of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 07-24-2022 at 09:57 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote