View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 05:21 PM   #183
Flasch186
Coordinator

I feel bad for me 4 years ago

Had tryouts today for the Fall Club team that the school kind of puts together, The Florida Dodgers, and he did a B quality job IMO. I have no expectations that he'll be on the A team but the B team practices with the A team and the same coaches so it will be great exposure and learning if he is in the B team. Should learn end of the week if he made it.

The new school has lit a spark in Aiden's eyes re: academics too. He actually said this morning that he's excited for school to start. His baseball coaches will be around him all of the time so I know his behavior ought to be on point (has never been an issue).

I also grabbed him a lesson with a very good pitching coach that is flying through the area (https://www.facebook.com/DMPITCHING/) end of the month. I'm literally having to being a portable mound and plate and snag the guy in the parking lot of the hotel he's going to be at. I'm hopeful and I talked to him about this, that he's able to give Aiden some foundational pointers and tweaks to his motion that he can use to lift him up for the new coaches to then work with. It's worth it if he can tweak Aiden's motion to have him be able to get reps there and get on the radar of the coaches so that they'll want to develop his pitching more.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 08-06-2022 at 05:51 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote