View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #272
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm debating this idea. It could work, but with the villagers outnumbering the wolves by a lot, I'm assuming anyone the fake seer scans will be much more likely to come up villager.

It depends on how the fake seer works in this game.. Cronin said it was left unknown (only he , poli and hoops to know) how it works. If for instance they both scanned me, if one turned up good and one turned up bad, the one who scanned me as bad would then know that they are the fake seer.

The fake seer could always scan everyone reverse of what they really are (usually unlikely as after a few wolves, they would figure it out and then be just as good as a real seer).. a fake seer could always scan everyone as good (which would then leave it tough to determine if they are a fake seer for most of the game, but it also would prevent them from ever finding a wolf and revealing as seer though)... or a fake seer might just randomly give results (but cronin said there is no random in this game)..

So if I had to guess a fake seer likely is going to just scan everyone as good or everyone as bad .. if the former it probably wouldn't ever matter as only the real seer will ever find a wolf. If the latter, then they could find out pretty quickly from scanning me if they really wanted to.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote