View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 08:54 PM   #381
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

actually, I can't describe the moronity, I'll let the Torch Match Recaps do it:

Williams got to the ring, but Lethal didn't come out to his music. They went backstage to Dutt, Lethal, and Sabin horsing around backstage. Dutt was threatening to fart on Lethal's face, I think. Jerry Lynn walked in to discipline them and chew them out for not taking their lives seriously. Sabin was pretty funny as he told Jerry he "forgot this chip." He held up a corn chip as Lynn walked away, disgusted. Petey was drinking from a bottle of water, and he suspected that the Jackass gang may have put laxatives in it since Dutt was holding up a laxative box backstage. Lethal walked to the ring and was tying his shoe as he entered the ring, showing he wasn't taking things seriously or preparing adequately. Within a few minutes, Petey began clutching his stomach, and then his butt, selling the idea that the laxative was taking effect. West said it's nice to see that happening to a former member of Team Canada after all the things they've done. West said things could get nasty. Tenay said, "Let's not go there, at least not yet." Williams was unable to execute some of his offense for fear of having an accident. Lethal began waving his hand in front of his face as iff Petey was stinking up the ring. Petey hit the tuck DDT for a near fall. Petey signalled for the Canadian Destroyer, but seemed to be fighting an accident. The fans chanted, "Hold it in! Hold it in!" He set up the Destroyer, but he couldn't do it. Lethal then schoolboyed him for the win. Dutt ran to the ring and laughed uproariously with Lethal at their plan working.