View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 02:53 AM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 2, 1538 – I order a Weapons manufactory in Metz.

Feb 6 – RM: Cyprus, Foix

May 4 – I Promote Cultural Unity in Bourgogne

Jan 2, 1539 – After building a third army, I DOW Savoy with NO CB and lose 2 stability.

Mar 2 – Piedmont fell
Savoy is attacking Franche-Comté, so I am moving my Antwerp army to intercept.

Mar 5 – Savoie fell

Mar 21 – Cuneo falls

Apr 5 – Nice falls

Apr 7 – We go to peace:

Nice, Cuneo, and Savoie are now mine. I couldn’t annex them. I gained 12 infamy for the territory and 2 for the war.

On the other hand, I gained three provinces and immediately got cores on them:

Savoie – 15342 Protestant Lombards work the cloth trade and make 44.01 ducats. They also area core of just Savoy and me. Next to Wallis, Freiburg, Piedmont, Dauphine, Lyonnais and Franche-Comté.

Cuneo – 16571 Catholic Lombards grow grapes here on the foothills of the Alps. A lovely vintage. They make 25.48 ducats annually. They are claimed by Savoy, Milan, and me. They are next to Piedmont, Dauphine, Provence, Nice and Liguria.

Nice – This Riviera province has 20969 fishers of Lombard Catholic descent. They make 17.30 ducats. Claimed by just Savoy and me, Nice is next to Cuneo, Liguria and Provence.

I send missionaries to Cuneo and Nice. I am leaving behind my large army in Nice

I need to make a land connection through Dauphine later.

I get a mission to build an army bigger than Hungary. I spend some Prestige to get rid of it, and the next is to improve relations with Bavaria. Okay.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote