View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 08:50 PM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

16 Oct – I get an insult from Castile

1 Nov – Aragon declares war against Mantua. They seek to expand into Italy as we push against them Iberia.

1 Jan, 1526 – We are no longer rivals with Morocco as they drop us as a rival ad pick up Castile.

1 Feb – Admin Tech 11 – We can build Textile Manufactories in places with Wool, Cloth, Dyes or Silk.

I order one in Qunka, with cloth as it’s primary trade good.

As a reminder, all manufactories cost around 500 gold, take 5 years to build, and double your production and trade from the good in the province.

Right now I am making around 26 gold monthly in profit, so I can build a new manufactory, roughly, every two years or so.

7 Feb – I also start building up my spies in Aragon to claim provinces from it as well

12 July – I gain a ton of Admin power from my Quest for the Seven Cities as we find an unexplored pyramid we tap for learning (as opposed to cash)

1 Aug – Revolt in Castello

30 Aug – Defeated!

1 Nov – Tirwal converts – next is al-Adna

1 Jan, 1527 – Cocoa in Pernambuco!

1 Feb –

Paraiba – Sugar, top of Brazil, Drylands, 12 Dev, Sunni, Andalusian, next to colony in Pernambuco, after making this a state we get 0.70 here. I send these colonists south to Rio de Janeiro.

6 Mar – Another conversation is successful and Braganca is my final one.

14 April – We have a colony company that has set up a colony in Alagoas, south of Pernambuco, and with 200 to start.

22 May – We began a search for The Fountain of Youth.

2 July – Our ruler gains the Industrious trait

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote