View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 05:17 AM   #89
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Map time!!!

That looks so pretty. All of Iberia is now ours, and we’ve expanded in an Aragonian/Spanish manner to the east as well. I was expecting to have started pushing in African more by now, this was organic.

You can see the blob of Austria above me, my ADM was hit hard by the cores for these, and my cash is still fine. Six colonies is just 22 cash/month when you have 4 colonists.

Here are my new additions. Let’s begin with Iberia:

Palencia
– Hills, Wool, 7 dev, 0.23 cash/month, Catholic, Castilean, Mosque built here,

Asturias – Grasslands, 15 dev, coastal, livestock, Catholic, Leonese, Mosque, Shipyard, R. Camp, and I destroy the camp and later will but a Farm Estate here, making us 0.61/month

Cantabria – Natural harbor, grasslands, Naval Supplies, camp, shipyard, 13 dev, Cath, Castillean, marketplace, 0.36 made here – I destroy the Camp and will put a Naval Manufactory here later

Remember all f these are accepted cultures.

Sicily: - All of these are Catholic and Sicilian

(These are their new names with us, and were the old names when they were owned by us previously)

Malta – Mosque, Shipyard, Fish, coastal island, 11 dev, 0.14 made here,

Massina – Mountains, 20 dev, Fishing, Castle, Shipyard, Naval Equipment Manu, castle, 0.29 made here

Balarm (Palermo) – Farmlands, Wine, Natural Harbor, 23 dev, Farm Estate, Marketplace, Mosque, Shipyard, Workshop, 0.48 made here monthly

Saraqusa – 16 dev, Mountains, Wine, Farm Estate, Shipyard, Mosque, 0.28 made

There you are!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote