View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:14 PM   #95
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Nov –

150 Year Review!

Some maps first:

Here is Europe and North Africa:

As you can see, Austria, the Turks, and the others are here. The Mamluks have won wars against the Turks and have expanded northward.

Here’s the southern Hemisphere, with an emphasis on Africa. See how Yemen has moved across the Red Sea and take a lot of Africa? You can also see that Kongo is losing a war with Chokwe, and the other nations there You can see my Guinea attempts to finish that area, although I have left many openings for Europeans to follow through. I am surprised that my mission here hasn’t fired as finished.

You can see me in the Cape, but I’ve left a lot of south Africa un grabbed. I’l flash out the area soon as I want t start filling in the gaps in my states as my number of states available is dwindling

You can see Tuscany and France in Africa, Tuscany is north of Kongo and France is north of us in Guinea.

Over in SA, you can see our colonial nations expanding, including Brazil and Colombia. I have expanded into Rio Branco to grab the City of Gold there in Colombia and I have left this for my folks. I have set it and forget it. You can see Holland as well as Brittany here as well

Here’s north, central, and the Caribbean for you. You can see the British Colonial nation of Newfoundland to our north in Canada, as well as us in Maine, and now Massachusetts I would expect us to grab a few high profile places here, like Chesapeake and Delaware, to secure enough spaces for our colonial nation to be created, and then I’ll set and forget it. You can see we have brought in all of the Caribbean with my colonial nation here.

No one else is in North America from Europe. It’s wealthy. Someone like France, Tuscany, or others would make a lot of sense here, but they aren’t. No one is in Colombia, Mexico, or Louisiana either

Here’s a Asia for you I’m here for just a brief interlude with my Isles, which I have put my mouse toward at the bottom As you can see, Ming China has been eaten by Korea, the Oirat Horde, Tsang, and others. You can also see the Timurids here as well.

You can see the big winners of this dynasty right now – Austria, France, Great Britain, the Turks, the Mamluks, Russia, and such.

I currently am making 83.46 cash in profit monthly after expenses for roughly, 996 annually. That’s enough for two Manufactories at 950 total. That’s a lot of cash.

We have slow rolled colonially as I expected this game to be about conquering, but it’s worked.

As you can see, Austria, the Turks, and the others are here. The Mamluks have won wars against the Turks and have expanded northward.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote