View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #9
Darr
n00b

My predictions...

1st - Nocturnal United Gave myself 2nd/3rd last season but this time I think I'll win. Home match to end the season with Pythons will probably decide the series. Not much change from last season except for a tweak here and there...

2nd - Pythons Will probably finish within 3 pts of me. He's got a great team and is undoubtfully the favorite. But he's due to get screwed and have some injury problems...

3rd - Dead Balls I really liked his team at the end of last season. If he stays healthy and out of card trouble he'll nip Riddle/Fockers at the finish...

4th - Riddle He could challenge for the top 3 easily if things go his way. Would of placed higher but his relative quietness the 2nd half of last season costs him a spot in my prediction...

5th - Gryndal Another team that came on strong at the end of last season. Needs to stay healthy and keep that midfield card free...

6th - Fockers Had a horrible year last season. Form/Card/Injury trouble, you name it and he had it. Was my pick to win last season and he'll probably finish better then what I'm picking him...

7th - Legio Like Hhiipp said he has better stats then River, but he still came to the wrong series...

8th/Souleaters - Blue River Gets the honorary Souleaters position and will rue the day that he entered IV.19 otherwise known as hell...
Darr is offline   Reply With Quote