View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 12:30 PM   #14
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
It's hilarious how we know exactly how we're training our dogs but we're powerless to stop.

One of our dogs has learned to cry at the top of the steps when we're downstairs watching TV. She's afraid to go down the stairs. So to make her feel better, I go upstairs, scratch her ears, tell her things are OK, give her a dog cookie, and then go back downstairs. Amazingly, she hasn't stopped crying at the top of the stairs.

That's exactly it!

Before we got married and moved in together, whenever my wife would spend the night at my house, the dog knew that she had to sleep in her dog bed and not in bed with us. When I slept alone, the dog always slept with me.

But, some how, after we started living together, the dog decided that while she couldn't join us in bed initially, she could at some point. As a result, this tactic developed.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote